Arizona Vitamin C Fortified Kiwi Strawberry drink  » Food  »
1.5
  • I like a good cold refreshing drink that will not leave me feeling thirsty, and this stuff just doesn't cut it for me
  • All I know is that I did not enjoy this drink and it made me even thirstier
  • But if a sugar rush is what you are after, this is definitely the drink for you

• by Hawaii Reviewer

Arizona Vitamin C Fortified Kiwi Strawberry drink did not do much to tantalize my taste buds. It comes in a cute can decorated with pictures of colorful strawberries and kiwi fruits. For only 99 cents, it is a really good deal volume wise, and it is made with all natural flavors, but I will have to stick to my favorite Arizona Iced Green Tea with

ginseng and honey next time. I like a good cold refreshing drink that will not leave me feeling thirsty, and this stuff just doesn’t cut it for me.

First off, it was much too sweet. While it boasts about it’s all natural flavors right on the can, what it doesn’t tell you is that it has tons of sugar added to it. In fact, the ...

• second ingredient next to water is high fructose corn syrup. So, it was much too sweet tasting for me, and did not really taste anything like real kiwi and strawberry to me. Although I did verify on the label that there was some strawberry and kiwi juice added. It may be because they added much more pear juice than strawberry and kiwi juice to
        the sugar water. All I know is that I did not enjoy this drink and it made me even thirstier.

I guess my advice would be to get something different if you are trying to quench your thirst, like try their iced tea or something. But if a sugar rush is what you are after, this is definitely the drink for you. Hope this helps!

Arizona Vitamin C Fortified Kiwi Strawberry drink

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271903634241231/k2311a0319/3.19.09