Wilton Cooling Racks
  • I was very pleased when I found out that these stacked
  • I prefer using these cooling racks because they not only save space, but they let the cookie cool flat, making the presentation of the cookie look better

• by angie828

Two years ago, I was given the Wilton 3 piece stacking cooling racks for Christmas. I must say that I love them.

THey come in very handy when I am making sugar cookies when I do not have lots of room on my counters.

I was tired of

having to dirty all my plates when I made cookies and thought that a cooling rack would be nice.

I was very pleased when I found out that these stacked.

What a space saver for me, especially when I make cookies that need to roll out.

I ...

• need all the space I can get.

I prefer using these cooling racks because they not only save space, but they let the cookie cool flat, making the presentation of the cookie look better.

All the heat escapes them, so they do not get a soggy feel like they do

sometimes on a plate.

You can either wash these cooling racks by hand or I have also thrown mine into the dishwasher.

These racks fold down for easy storage as well after you have used them.

Another plus if you do not have lots of cupboard space like I do not.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531803634160631/k2311a0318/3.18.09