Cuisinarts Lasagna pan  » Food  »
  • And when I make it in my Cuisinart Chefs Classics Lasagna pan, it turns out the best
  • While I like lots of sauce in my lasagna so it does not get dry, this pan allows your dish to stay moist

• by angie828

love Lasagna about as much as Garfield the cat. And when I make it in my Cuisinart Chefs Classics Lasagna pan, it turns out the best.

The pan measures 14′’ by 10 ‘’ and is 3 ‘’ deep.

That is some thick lasagna if you fill it to the top.

And if you do fill it to the top, you will be able to feed

a small army or have tons of leftovers with the large pan.

Other uses for the pan are to roast a chicken in it, throw a pot roast in, or use it for a huge casserole dish if you are going to a pot luck.

I really like this pan because it will not make my Lasagna stick to the pan.

The lasagna is heated evenly due to the fact that ...

• it is made of aluminum.

While I like lots of sauce in my lasagna so it does not get dry, this pan allows your dish to stay moist.

And if I do decide to add lots of sauce, since the pan is so deep it will not get all over the top of my stove or boil over onto the bottom of my oven.

There are two handles that are on the

shorter sides of the pan.

These are very sturdy and make moving the pan from the oven to the counter top a cinch.

The pan was very easy to wash by hand.

After removing all the leftovers from the cooled dish, I filled it with hot soapy water and used a washcloth to clean it up.

I did not have to scrub like I would if I had used a regular pan.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271803634150631/k2311a0318/3.18.09