No Scrubs by TLC
  • No Scrubs by TLC is a song that is really cool in my opinion because it talks about how this girl does not want no Scrub
  • Your parents are not going to be there forever and it helps to have experience

• by Sadonna

No Scrubs by TLC is a song that is really cool in my opinion because it talks about how this girl does not want no Scrub. She then goes on to diss him in the song.

This song in my opinion is like how I am when a guy approaches me and asks

me for my number and he is most definitely not my type and ugly to boot.

A scrub is a guy who lives off everybody else and does not plan to do anything with his life.

Like it is so hard to get a job and make a living before you start ...

• going out with a girl and not have any money to spend on her.

Is it that hard.

No not at all it is just kids and some young adults just do not care anymore and live off everybody else.

Your parents are not going to be there forever and it helps to

have experience.

Oh well.

This song is three minutes and thirty four seconds long on the album.

This song can be found on TLC’s album Fanmail.

This song came out it February ninth nineteen ninety nine.

This is a very good song and you should check it out just to see what I mean.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141803633970531/k2311a0318/3.18.09