That summer by Sarah Dessen
  • I picked the book up at Wal-Mart because it was by my favorite author who also does a book I like a lot called The Truth About Forever
  • I recommend that if you have a young teen who likes to read then get this book for her
  • It only cost me like six dollars so it is not that much

• by Sadonna

That summer by Sarah Dessen is a book I could not put down. In a lot of ways it reminds me of how me and my sister are so I can relate in that way.

book I like a lot called “The Truth About Forever.

” That summer is about this girl named Haven and her sister Ashley.

It talks about how there parents got divorced and then there dad remarried this woman who worked with him at the television station.

Then Ashley is getting married and Haven feels ...

• like everything is going wrong and she is the only one who has to deal with it while Ashley puts all her problems on everybody else.

This book is a fantastic read and if you have a older sister you can probably relate to it more easy than if you have no clue

how sisters relationship is.

This book is one hundred and ninety eight pages long.

It only took me a couple of hours to read.

I recommend that if you have a young teen who likes to read then get this book for her.

It only cost me like six dollars so it is not that much.

millie says :

i would please like to know what the Genre for That Summer by Sarah Dessen is.

sadonna says :

the genre would be (teens)

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171803633950531/k2311a0318/3.18.09