First-world.ws
  • I would highly recommend for sunday school classes for church

• by Sweety

A very good website that I came across while browsing for websites to creatively occupy my son. I liked the puzzles which I first came across. I searched for websites for puzzles for kids and found this website on Google. I must say that there are a lot of things in this website including various

puzzle options. Not very neatly organised website. For example, the puzzles given does not have neatly arranged borders and hence it takes kids some time to arrange the puzzle with the mouse for kids. Occasionally,my son ends up clicking the ads. It has lots of preschool arts and crafts ideas and good descriptions. I ...

• did not go through all the things given in this website, though I tried many things including puzzles.

This website has good teaching tools too. It is worth a look if you are a teacher or parent in preschool. With a printer, many of the tools can be printed and used to occupy children. It has

even Bible colouring tools with Bible verses. I would highly recommend for sunday school classes for church. The applet fails to load at times, though not always.

Overall, the puzzles are colourful and user-friendly to some extent. It has alphabets, colouring, animals and much more. Apart from English, it has Spanish Language instructions. A good website for preschoolers.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201803633680531/k2311a0318/3.18.09