XTVi: Torrent resources  » Web sites  »
  • No matter how busy I was, I just have to watch a few episodes of what I was following and that will definitely make my day
  • The best thing is that even the torrents of these series way back its first season is still available
  • I believe there is really no better torrent place for tv shows and series in the internet than xTVi

• by jaqui

I love series. The time a series was introduced to me, I never got to have the chance to just ignore them.

No matter how busy I was, I just have to watch a few episodes of what I was following and that will definitely make my day.

It makes it easier even for those who are addicted to the internet because there are

lots and lots of resources in the internet where you can download your favorite series.

One of my favorite internet website to download my favorite series is the xTVi.

They have a complete list (for me) of the american or some European series known to people world wide.

The best thing is that even the torrents of these series way back its first season is ...

• still available.

But of course, like most torrent files, the latest the episode or series is, the more people will seed your downloads.

xTVi provides log in and registration pages for interested members, but this does not mean that non members are not allowed to download.

It just so happens that you can only upload or share your torrents if you are a member.

In

addition to that, xTVi have the most well maintained list of TV shows, they are all collated in a page, alphabetically ordered for better and easier browsing.

They also have a list of the latest episodes available for downloads, and of course the most popular downloads based on hits.

I believe there is really no better torrent place for tv shows and series in the internet than xTVi.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201803633480431/k2311a0318/3.18.09