Sbarro: Italian Cooking  » Restaurants  »
Metro Manila
  • I don't think they could ever be as good when it comes to desserts though
  • I love the taste and thinks it is wonderful for seafood lovers
  • I have not tried their green salads though but I think it is of course as good as it looks
  • One distinct thing I also noticed is that unlike some fast food chains or restaurants that have a couple of branches, if you eat at a branch in one mall, and order the same thing on another branch, the taste is very much alike

• by Jaqui

Sbarro is just a perfect Italian fastfood for me. Every meal I have had with this restaurant is just memorable.

I don’t think they could ever be as good when it comes to desserts though.

Today I had a very hearty with at Sbarro’s.

I ordered Chicago white pizza, Chicken, and Baked Ziti with added parmesan cheese and lemonade.

I just

love Sbarro’s white sauce for its pasta, especially their bakd Ziti although I have to say their meat sauce is also wonderful topped with their huge sized meatballs.

This is what we used to order before but we opted to try a new one.

Sbaroo also have salmons and it is also very tasty.

I love the taste and thinks it ...

• is wonderful for seafood lovers.

Sbarro offers a variety of choices especially when it comes to pizzas.

They are famous for their stuffed pizzas and of course baked zitis and spaghetti and meatballs.

I have not tried their green salads though but I think it is of course as good as it looks.

Sbarro’s restaurants are all very clean, the staffs

are accommodating and they do serve fast and with a smile.

One distinct thing I also noticed is that unlike some fast food chains or restaurants that have a couple of branches, if you eat at a branch in one mall, and order the same thing on another branch, the taste is very much alike.

There is no difference, none noticed at all.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71803633400431/k2311a0318/3.18.09