Worst Cellular Services Ever: Sun Cellular  » General services  »
0.5
  • I haven't even enjoyed the benefits of their services and all I am doing is to complain that no one seems to be listening to
  • For those who are interested to apply for a phone line with this company, I am definitely discouraging it

• by jaqui

Sun Cellular phone really pisses me off right now! They have been bugging me to the depths of my mind because every since my phone application was approved with them, I haven’t used my phone yet! And that is already 3 days, and counting. I just came from their business center and I still ended up going home late for

nothing since no one is able to help me.

The concern was that I got my phone and supposed number last Sunday.

The line should have been activated Monday night.

I waited until Tuesday and this morning until late afternoon, only to find out that Tuesday, yesterday, another business center gave my number to another person.

First come first served ...

• basis should have applied and that means I must have had my line working since Monday; but due to their negligence, I am the one suffering the consequences.

Isn’t it obvious how inconvenient this is? Tomorrow is the deadline I gave them.

I will have my account cancelled, get my refund and withdraw my papers for this organization just to

make sure I have nothing to do with them anymore.

This is not how a new client is treated! I haven’t even enjoyed the benefits of their services and all I am doing is to complain that no one seems to be listening to.

For those who are interested to apply for a phone line with this company, I am definitely discouraging it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 251803633320431/k2311a0318/3.18.09