Cafe Eccell College Station Texas
College Station, Texas
  • I recommend the grilled chicken club or the spicy chicken salad sandwich

• by Lauren0924
      Cafe Eccell is my new favorite place to eat at in College Station. I have lived here for five years and just discovered it about two months ago! I had driven by it before but just passed it up as some small restaurant.

Well one day we decided to go there and oh my gosh, it is so good!

The place is so cute on the inside.

It’s not at all what you would expect from looking at the outside.

They have artwork up and a big fireplace where they make the pizzas.

The atmosphere is awesome.

You get a basket of homemade bread when you sit down and the bread is awesome, and so is the ...

• butter! The butter is like this sweet cream butter, very good! The menu is fantastic! Their corn chowder is so good! I always have to get a cup of that when I go.

The sandwiches are also awesome.

I recommend the grilled chicken club or the spicy chicken salad sandwich.

Their pizza is wood fired and also really tasty!

Cafe Eccell also has a selection of salads, entrees (including pasta), and lots more sandwiches.

They also have a wide selection for dessert including a Creme Brulee Cheesecake! How amazing does that sound?! Cafe Eccell is awesome in all aspects and I absolutely love it! So if you are in College Station or passing through, stop at Cafe Eccell! You’ll love it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 7140663310430/k2311a0614/6.14.06