Tide to Go Pen  » Housewares  »
  • Anyone who has fed a baby knows that they LOVE to slap the spoon out of your hand, especially when you're wearing beautiful white, silk pants

• by Chamelia
      I am practically the most enthusiastic spokesperson for this product - for someone who has been a clutz her entire life, this pen is something I’ve dreamed about for years - if only they could invent a magical pen to erase stains!!!!! They have to be fresh food stains, so

I’ll give you a few examples. We were on our way to a baby shower and we were eating hamburgers in the car (can you see where this is going?) and of course, I found a way to get a glob of ketchup, mustard and mayonaise to plop on my ...

• pants. Scooping the blob up with a napkin, I swiftly pulled out my magic wand, the “tide to go” pen, and rubbed it on my stain. Within 3 minutes, the stain was gone!!! Just yesterday, I was feeding my son avocado before some company came over. Anyone who has fed
        a baby knows that they LOVE to slap the spoon out of your hand, especially when you’re wearing beautiful white, silk pants! Again, I my magic wand resuced me from the cursed stain and I was ready to entertain. This is a pen that no one should live with out!

Tide to Go Pen

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53140663300430/k2311a0614/6.14.06