Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallows  » Food  »
2.0
  • With my low tolerance on sugar, definitely Swiss Miss won't be a replacement of the chocolate mix that I drink

• by Teresita Cailo

My preference of a beverage hot drink at anytime of the day goes to chocolate rather than coffee. I had found out about Swiss Miss chocolate from a friend and was delighted to know that one of its variants has an added marshmallow to the mixture.

I hadn’t imagine before that chocolate drink can be more fun to

sip because of its additional ingredient marshmallow.

It’s a great idea I must say.

Swiss Miss can really attract the attention of the consumers especially those who are chocolate drinkers and marshmallow lovers at the same time adults and kids alike.

After the product was introduced to me, I had bought for my self a ...

• box of Swiss Miss containing 6 sachets of different variants.

It says to the sachet label that its good for 1 cup serving so then I use 1 sachet on a cup filled of water on my first try of the product.

My first sip of Swiss Miss w/ Marshmallow was not good, to my disappointment.

For me,

it tastes so sweet that I didn’t even want to finish the drink and my excitement dwindled down.

With my low tolerance on sugar, definitely Swiss Miss won’t be a replacement of the chocolate mix that I drink.

Could it had been less sweeter as I was expecting, I can possibly sip a Swiss Miss once in a while.

Every Day s A Party says :

re : With my low tolerance on sugar, definitely Swiss Miss won’t be a replacement of the chocolate mix that I drink
    I must have forgotten that the Swiss Miss Milk Chocolate with Marshmallows that I drank as a kid usually had a large scoop of cocoa powder in it when I tried this stuff again. My choice to forget the truth about how this product, prepared according to the package instructions, actually tastes was a lame one.

Why do we forget these things, and remember how cute the Swiss Miss commercials were instead, and associate that with the product’s taste?

Katherine Hurtado says :

It’s a great drink Very tasteful but sometimes too sweet for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271803632950431/k2311a0318/3.18.09