Twilight Soundtrack
  • This CD is definitely a must have to all Twilight fanatics
  • I like its packaging with Bella and Edward on the front cover of the CD case
  • However, I was disappointed when the lyrics of the songs are not included in the package
  • It's a combination of mellow and rock songs that are not boring to listen to

• by Teresita Cailo

This CD is definitely a must have to all Twilight fanatics. I considered myself as one so I rushed to the music store to grab a copy. I like its packaging with Bella and Edward on the front cover of the CD case. However, I was disappointed when the lyrics of the songs are not included in the package. Lyrics are available in the internet, but for

me, the CD package could have been more special if it comes with the lyrics. I had also hoped that the sequence of the songs was the same as it was in the movie. I was actually hoping that Full Moon was the first song that I’m going to hear.

Out of the 12 songs included in the soundtrack, my favorite is Leave Out All The Rest by Linkin Park.

• Though I was not happy at first about the sequence of the songs and the lyrics not being included in the package, I could fairly say that all songs were finely selected. It’s a combination of mellow and rock songs that are not boring to listen to. I usually listen to the songs when I’m on my way to work because it really sets me to a good
        moon while traveling.

I could have given the Twilight Soundtrack a 9 but another thing caught my attention the song Let Me Sign is not included! It should have been there, it was the song when Edward was saving Bella from becoming a vampire. It’s the song that I remembered after watching the movie. A very special song indeed that was not included in the soundtrack, sad to say.

Twilight Soundtrack

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141803632910331/k2311a0318/3.18.09