Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor
  • I think this is a perfect gadget for the people who do exercise and ever thought for device like this
  • The nice thing is that it is washable and I found it a very user friendly and very easy to use
  • And I recommend it to everybody who is doing exercise program and want to monitor their heart rate

• by ankitsoldak

I am a regular jogger but never been to gym. I even never assumed whether I can monitor my heart rate while jogging. I was so much interested in this product that helped me to monitor my heart rate while doing exercise and helped me to know whether I am reaching the perfect target or not.

I think this is a perfect gadget for

the people who do exercise and ever thought for device like this. It displays the time along with the heart rate and one thing I want to say about this gizmo is it is not bulky so it is very easier to carry while exercise. This device also had a feature like stop watch and a alarm, so that we can set our ...

• desired heart rates and will be alerted when our heart rate is out of range. One more thing is its activeness, the heart rate updates in every second.

The nice thing is that it is washable and I found it a very user friendly and very easy to use. The battery backup is also very nice and you never have to take it to factory

to replace its batter you can do it by own. The chest straps had a nice benefit that it has removable backing and we can cant too. The strap are also completely removable and adjustable and very comfortable too.

This heart rate monitor does everything that I need it to do. And I recommend it to everybody who is doing exercise program and want to monitor their heart rate.

Omron HR-100C Heart Rate Monitor

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341803632890331/k2311a0318/3.18.09