Charlie Manh law office  » Business  »
Westminster and Magnolia, oc, california
  • I called Charlie's office and ask about the issue and the secretary hassle me off the phone

• by JJ

Charlie Manh is an attorney at law in Westminster California. He’s one of the most famous lawyer there with a large office in the heart of Westminster. Everyone know him in town but I don’t know if they have use his service. He advertise himself a lot on the radio. He did my little brother’s case awhile back. My brother was hit by a car when he walked across
      the cross walk when he was in grade school. The driver was busy on the cell phone and drove right into him and then brake.

He was not heavily injured but he fell off of his bike and had his helmet broken and was in pain. The lawyer took care of his case and the case is a win win situation because he was a pedestrian. Charlie won us ...

• some money. The case took a long time. Although we got some money but there was a few unclear transactions between the two parties. There was some hospital bills that was supposed to be paid off but it was not and the lawyer was supposed to take the court winning money and paid it like he said he would but that was never taking care of. The hospital kept on calling me which was my brother’s guardian and collecting the bill.

I called Charlie’s office and ask about the issue and the secretary hassle me off the phone. Although we won the case but there was some issues left not taking care of like he said it would be. The office service was poor and the legal secretary was poor. I was disappointed for some parts of it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 411803632850331/k2311a0318/3.18.09