George Foreman Family-Sized Grill  » Housewares  »
  • I've never had a problem or any complaints about them, and the family-sized grill with bun warmer is no exception

• by TJ Lord

I have always loved our George Foreman grills; I’ve never had a problem or any complaints about them, and the family-sized grill with bun warmer is no exception!

First of all, it’s a great deal - only about $35 at K-mart, unless you catch it on sale; I think I paid less than $30. It’s correctly named the family-sized grill; it’s very large at

13 x 6 inches and easily makes several burgers or chicken breasts (or whatever) at a time. I love the attached bun warmer as well.

Of course, it features the Foreman design of a sloping bottom plate; this draws fat and grease away from the food, and deposits it into the drip pans. The drip pans themselves are absolutely wonderful; they are so easy ...

• to clean! I have no idea how it’s done, but the grease literally just slides off with no scrubbing.

I also love the non-stick cooking surface, which is also very easy to clean. The whole grill is all about low maintenance grilling; with the top down, you don’t even have to turn the food! It’s easy to use, and it even comes with a

book of recipes which tells you exactly how long to cook each item.

Basically, this is the absolute best grill we’ve ever had. I won’t even use an old fashioned outdoor grill now. Food cooked on the Foreman grill tastes better, has less fat and grease, and in case I didn’t mention it, clean up is absolutely a breeze. I highly recommend this product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531803632810331/k2311a0318/3.18.09