Gran melia hotel Jakarta  » Hotels  »
Jalan H.R. Rasuna Said Kav X-0 - Kuningan, Jakarta, Java 12950, Indonesia
  • My first impresion about the hotel especially architecture, was so great

• by nadia nugrahani

Gran Melia Jakarta,it’s one of 5-star hotel in Indonesia. The location is at Jalan H. R.

Rasuna Said Kav X-0 - Kuningan, Jakarta, Java 12950, Indonesia. This location is so stategic,it near from malls and from the international airport .

Gran Melia have 2 Presidential Suite rooms, 33 Suite rooms dan 3 Service Center, Coffee House and Royal Service Private Executive Lounge.

I’m to be glad to stay 3 nights there with my mom when i were in jakarta.

I dont know how much the tariff because we got it free from my mother’s office . My first impresion about the hotel especially architecture, was so great.

But when i want to check in,there were only 1 staff . I had to wait for a while ...

• before another staff came.

We were stayed in 6th floor. The room is average,so luxurious,clean and well maintaned.

In my room there are any telephone,21 inch television,wardrobe,air conditioner and sofa. I was pleased with this room and there was no strange smell.

I also appreciated the bathroom very clean and comfortable. After we put our suitcases we were hungry .

Then we go

to ground floor to having breakfast at the gran via cafe. It so many variety of foods.

After that we take a rest in the room then we go arround the mall near that hotel. After go arround from one mall to another we were feel so tired .

We were tried the spa in this hotel to feel relax. The service is quite satisfactory too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21803632790331/k2311a0318/3.18.09