The Watchmen  » Movies  »
  • I saw the movie The Watchmen recently and I really liked it, however I wouldn't recommend it to parents with children under age 15
  • However, I have a borderline large issue with the nudity and violence
  • The Computer Graphics (CG) is also amazing
  • They show off what action movies are all about without boring you and making you feel like you could be somewhere else
  • I thought this was a great film, one of the best of the comic book to movie genre

• by Nicole

I saw the movie “The Watchmen” recently and I really liked it, however I wouldn’t recommend it to parents with children under age 15.

The movie itself was fantastic, the camerawork was wonderful, the actors were great, and the dialog was witty.

However, I have a borderline large issue with the nudity and violence. I saw, not one, but FOUR

Mr. Manhatten’s in the buff in one scene. There was a complete, full-length sex scene that panned Miss Jupiter’s boobs more than once.

There was a lot of excessive violence too; they showed a guy’s arms being sawed all the way through.

However, if you can stand the violence, you’ll find that this movie has you on the edge of ...

• your seat all the way through. It provides excellent background story and some fan-service for those people who are fans of the graphic novel.

The Computer Graphics (CG) is also amazing. They show you great pyramids, the surface of mars, and lots of very important cities on the map after they are completely destroyed.

In addition, the

movie has excellent action sequences. They show off what action movies are all about without boring you and making you feel like you could be somewhere else.

I enjoyed this movie, despite the sometimes excessive gore, and would reccomend it to everyone. I thought this was a great film, one of the best of the comic book to movie genre.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111803632770331/k2311a0318/3.18.09