Apple 4th Generation 8GB iPod Nano  » Electronics  »
  • Although most reviews for the Apple 4th Generation 8GB iPod Nano are very good, I can't say I really agree
  • For one thing, I think iTunes is an absolute rip-off
  • On the plus side, there were some nice features that I enjoyed

• by TJ Lord

Although most reviews for the Apple 4th Generation 8GB iPod Nano are very good, I can’t say I really agree. I took mine back after learning that I could get a much less expensive MP3 player and still have all the features I really want.

For one thing, I think iTunes is an absolute rip-off. There are much

better ways to get access to music; but if you have an iPod, you pretty much have to go through the system. I never did figure out how to use the radio on the iPod; the system was very confusing and not user-friendly.

On the plus side, there were some nice features that I enjoyed; though, again, I ...

• found the features I wanted in a less expensive model without much difficultly. The iPod Nano is very lightweight and has good sound quality; also, the video quality is pretty impressive and it does have a good download speed. It’s cute how you can just shake the iPod and it automatically shuffles the songs for you. If
        you don’t play too many games on it, the battery life is decent; however, playing any games sucks the battery life very quickly.

All in all, I really feel that when you’re buying an iPod, you’re paying for the brand name and the pretty colors. Personally I’m going to go buy a nice Zune; lower price, plenty of good features.

sohrab says :

how can i copy music and etc on my ipod a1320 from my pc?

John says :

The steps are very expansive, especially if you’re doing it for the first time. Here’s a link to Apple’s website that shows you how it’s done:

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161803632740331/k2311a0318/3.18.09