Hotel Andre Latin Paris France  » Hotels  »
2.5
Paris, France
  • I thought I booked a single room in the three star hotel
  • However, at the hotel entry I noticed that Andre Latin has been awarded with only two stars in 2006
  • I believe it really deserves them, but in such case the price of 115eur/night is far too high
  • I like that everything in the hotel was clean
  • I consider that every hotel needs to have at least one iron that can be borrowed

• by karlak
      Recently I spend few days in Paris, France and stayed in the hotel Andre Latin. I booked this hotel because of its location - I needed an accommodation close to the Sorbonne University. In general, I find the location of the hotel to be excellent, it is close to the Pantheon and Luxembourg Garden.

One night I walked to the Notre Dame Church and had a nice 20-minute walk. There are

also many restaurants around.

I thought I booked a single room in the three star hotel. However, at the hotel entry I noticed that Andre Latin has been awarded with only two stars in 2006.

I believe it really deserves them, but in such case the price of 115eur/night is far too high. Not to mention that the breakfast is not included in it.

I like that everything in the hotel ...

• was clean: lobby, corridors, my room. I had some bad experiences with hotels in France before, so I appreciated this.

I also enjoyed having flowers in the window. However, there were some things that I did not like.

For example, the bad quality soap in the bathroom, no minibar in the room, uncomfortable pillow. I also had difficulties to watch TV from the bed, the screen was too small.

In any

case, there was only one English program, all others were in French. I needed an iron and asked at the reception for it, but they didn’t have any! I consider that every hotel needs to have at least one iron that can be borrowed.

In short, I like this hotel, it is clean and well positioned, but in my opinion somewhat overpriced, even for Paris standards. I won’t recommend it to my friends.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2140663270330/k2311a0614/6.14.06