Regal Airport Hotel Hong Kong  » Hotels  »
Hong Kong International Airport, Hong Kong
  • Nevertheless, I stayed in this hotel to get a feel of how is it like to have a deviation from my usual experience

• by ibizaspain

Most of the hotels that I stayed are located in the heart of the business district of the city where I am in. On one of my trips, I stayed at Regal Airport Hotel in Hong Kong. The location really dislodge me considering that the I always wanted to stay in places where its near to the shopping district. Nevertheless, I stayed in this hotel to get a feel of how is it like to have a deviation from my usual experience.

This hotel is the only hotel which is connected to the passenger terminal of Hong Kong International Airport. There is an enclosed air-conditioned link

bridge which you can use from the hotel to the airport.

The lobby exemplified the traditional chinese interior. I like the ambiance showed by the lobby. It creates a contemporary style with a brush of elegance. The lobby had lots of modern design which served as decor to the place. The floor tiles were shimmering and the registration desk was placed in the corner. The registration seem so fast and I was surprised because normally this hotel has lots of guests. There are some passengers from the airport who would want to have their stay here in that way they can just walk for 2 minutes ...

• and then arrive in the hotel and spare themselves from waiting a cab or traveling. I liked the customer service skills of the personnel too. They were professional and kind.

My room’s concept was contemporary living with a modest dimension. The chairs were covered in blue violet upholstery. The bed was enveloped in a metallic gray sheets. The pillows were colored white and an undemanding painting was hung on the wall. The room had a view of the harbour and it was spacious. Lampshades were shaped like square boxes of chocolates. Curtains in blue gray tone were suspended from above. I love the lavatory’s interiors too. It

complemented the room’s creativity. I was happy with my experience with the room. It gave me a relaxed stay.

I admire the food choices at Cafe Aficionado. You can have choices of a la carte and buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The dishes served are of all sorts. The service was impeccable and everything seems great even the place itself.

The hotel is an ideal place for a short trip to Hong Kong. With a location adjacent to the airport, you can free yourself from worrying from being late about your flight and with the modern amenities and facilities that can make you feel surely relaxed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 21703632550531/k2311a0317/3.17.09