Benadryl medication  » Medicine  »
  • I know better now not to take any sunscreen
  • I would recommend this to anyone who has an allergic reaction

• by JJ

Benadryl is the medication that I took for my allergic reactions on my skin. I have allergic reactions all throughout my life and it helped me a lot. It works really well and my puffiness and itchy would subside. I have took it for at least 10 times all throughout my allergic reactions. I’m allergic to Sunscreen and any

cosmetic product with sunscreen it in. I got a large puffs and itches on my face when I have the allergic reaction. I took Benadryl every three hours and I saw the puffiness and itchiness gone within one day.

I was so happy and relieve because I couldn’t go to work because of my puffiness, redness and itches. It ...

• was one of the worst thing in the world for me. I always keep Benadryl at home if I accidentally get into another reaction I can have it. I know better now not to take any sunscreen. This medication is a wonder for people who have sensitive skin and get allergic reactions all the time.

If you’re someone

who gets allergies often then this is a great OTC medication for you. I took it and it relieved me right away. I would recommend this to anyone who has an allergic reaction. The side effects I had was being sleepy and drowsy. It could influence your ability to drive but other than that I have no other reactions.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261703632540531/k2311a0317/3.17.09