Clearasil face wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • Due to this problem I always asked myself If there's some thing wrong with my face or with the soap that I am using
  • I bought this Clearasil Facial wash from a store
  • But I learned from my friends, oily skin healthier of course but not too much because it will cause pimples too

• by lei

For many years I’ve been using an ordinary soap to my face, and I observed that my skin gets dry and I also experienced having pimples with a black head too. Due to this problem I always asked myself If there’s some thing wrong with my face or with the soap that I am using.

I have no problem in my sleep at night, and I’m also

taking vitamin E and C regularly.

Well, my friend told me that I should switch the soap I am using to facial wash because I confronted her my problem regarding my face.

She advice me to used Clearasil which she’s been using too for quite a years now.

I bought this Clearasil Facial wash from a store.

The price is affordable so it’s easy for me to ...

• afford it.

It says on the container that it’s oil-free and my skin will not dry so I got more interested.

I’ve been using this Clearasil for 1 year now and my face was improved.

Well, the only problem is my face is getting oily some times.

too.

So my face is balance now because of Clearasil.

I see to it too that I put some moisturizer after I wash my face so the smooth of my face will stay smooth.

I stick to Clearasil for my daily facial wash, it helps me a lot on my everyday routine because It easily cleanse my face too and the face wash is not harm to my eyes.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311703632430531/k2311a0317/3.17.09