18-Pc. Silicone Heart Muffin Cups
  • I love to bake and many times it is for family and friends so when I saw these I just could not resist
  • The best thing (to me) was Valentines Day
  • I have ever so often had to really pull the sides back while pushing on the bottom to get out what I had baked but one out of eighteen every now and then it not a problem to me

• by Razcal2267

I love to bake and many times it is for family and friends so when I saw these I just could not resist. They are eighteen Silicone Heart Muffin Cups. The set includes 3 each in blue, yellow, pink, red, purple and green. The cups measure 2-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ x 1″ and are dishwasher and oven

(up to 450°F)safe. Each reusable, heart-shaped cup is made of nonstick silicone which makes baking a lot simpler.

You just place them on a cookie sheet or in a baking pan, follow your recipe’s instructions for whatever you are making and fill the cups and bake. I have used these cups to make so many different kinds of muffins. I also have used them cupcakes for one of my nephews when we were having a family birthday party for him. It was so nice to be the cupcakes out of the cups and frost them and know that none of us had to worry about where the kids might have left paper ...

• 18-Pc. Silicone Heart Muffin Cups
      muffin liners. I will never go back to using those things after seeing how much better these silicone cups are. The best thing (to me) was Valentines Day. I was able to make heart shaped banana nut muffins, chocolate chip muffins and mini crust less spinach quiches to serve at brunch.

After you let what you

have baked rest for a few minutes you are able to just pop then out of the muffin cups. I have ever so often had to really pull the sides back while pushing on the bottom to get out what I had baked but one out of eighteen every now and then it not a problem to me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531703632310431/k2311a0317/3.17.09