Swiffer Sweeper+Vac  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • I think that most of the Swiffer products are the greatest thing to come along in the cleaning category, but the Swiffer Sweeper+Vac is an overall disappointment

• by FrugalbyNature

I think that most of the Swiffer products are the greatest thing to come along in the cleaning category, but the Swiffer Sweeper+Vac is an overall disappointment.

The Swiffer Sweeper+Vac is basically the Swiffer Sweeper attached to a very weak “stick” vacuum cleaner. While this sounds great in theory, in practice it does

not work well. The vacuum part is too weak to pick up anything smaller than a crumb or a few pet hairs, which is about the same result as using just the Swiffer Sweeper without the vacuum attachment.

With a Swiffer Sweeper+Vac, you have the added inconvenience of having to charge the unit.

• The battery only lasts long enough to vacuum two large floor areas, and then you have to put it back on the charger. It does charge fast, it just doesn’t last all that long.

If you only have dust or light dirt, then a Swiffer Sweeper alone would be enough.

But if you have any larger dirt or debris, then you would want to use a normal vacuum or stick vacuum that has more suction power. While the unit is lighter than a standard stick vac, it means that the unit doesn’t have any power. Don’t waste your money on getting the Swiffer Sweeper+Vac.

Taryn says :

I bought the swiffer sweeper vac in September. And I immediatley loved it I have almost all wood floors, so it was amazing for me. But lately I have been so disappointed in my sweeper vac. I clean the filter, empty it all the time, and keep it regularly charged but just hasn`t been picking anything up I am so sad about this. I do not feel like I have this long enough for it to not be working. What is wrong with it???

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531703632290431/k2311a0317/3.17.09