Wall-E (2008)  » Movies  »
  • I watched this animation movie with my boyfriend, and cuddled up, under the blanket, I found it perfect for the occasion
  • I never seen a sweeter, cuter movie as this one, I absolutely adored it, and it's not only the best animation movie of the year (proved by the countless awards it has received) but one of the best since Finding Nemo, or Shrek 2
  • It definitely deserved the Golden Globe, the BAFTA, and I'm sure it'll receive the Oscar too, for best animation movie

• by klorofill

I watched this animation movie with my boyfriend, and cuddled up, under the blanket, I found it perfect for the occasion. I never seen a sweeter, cuter movie as this one, I absolutely adored it, and it’s not only the best animation movie of the year (proved by the countless awards it has received) but one of the best since Finding Nemo, or Shrek 2. I don’t know, I realized that none of the recently

released animation movies were good enough, they were either lacking in creativity or humour. Well, Wall-E doesn’t, it’s just perfect. The story tells the adventure of a garbage-disposal robot named Wall-E, the only remaining robot of his kind, who falls in love with the mysterious EVE (Eva as pronounced by Wall-E) robot. Because, yes, Wall-E is a lovestory overall, but it doesn’t lack the comedic reliefs so often found in these types of movies. The ...

• movie doesn’t feature much dialogue at all, only the humans speak, Wall-E and EVA and the other robots communicate through gestures, or short phrases. They’re as expressive as possible nonetheless. The animation is also seemless, perfect, everything is done in great detail, and the accompanying soundtrack is also a great moodsetter. I loved this movie, and I’m sure many will love it too, because it’s so naive, romantic but not cheesy or corny, and extremely
        smart. One of the best movies of the past year. Me and my friends couldn’t stop talking in the „Wall-E language” for days, it’s simply so captivating and humorous. It definitely deserved the Golden Globe, the BAFTA, and I’m sure it’ll receive the Oscar too, for best animation movie. Hopefully it’ll get more than one though, since it’s nominated for six statues.

Recommended wholeheartedly.

Voices by: Ben Burtt, Elissa Knight, Jeff Garlin, Fred Willard Directed by: Andrew Stanton Running time: 98 minutes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111703632260431/k2311a0317/3.17.09