Samsung SGH C140  » Phones  »
  • I am a Samsung user and I love their cellular phones because of its durability and reliability
  • I bought this Samsung C140 just last month because it was on sale
  • I like the style too because it suits my taste of the elegance of the black color
  • One thing that I don't like about it is that it doesn't have games which can make me a little busy if I have nothing do but this cellular phone has the capability to surf through GPRS and is able to receive files thorough MMS
  • I can recommend this phone to budget savers who want a little style on their cellular phones but if you are a tech savvy this is won't suit your taste and style

• by maffy

I am a Samsung user and I love their cellular phones because of its durability and reliability. I bought this Samsung C140 just last month because it was on sale.

Knowing that Samsung phones are a little bit costly compared to other cellular phones available in the market, I immediately bought it.

I like it since it is very light weight.

Although

it looks a little heavy on the eyes because of its pure black color but its the opposite.

I like the style too because it suits my taste of the elegance of the black color.

Although its just a basic phone I find it very useful.

even if it is just a basic phone I am still very proud of it since ...

• it is a colored and has polyphonic tones which are very pleasing to the ears when played.

Compared to other Nokia basic phones, I find this Samsung C140 a stand out because of its maker and its quality too.

One thing that I don’t like about it is that it doesn’t have games which can make me a little busy if I

have nothing do but this cellular phone has the capability to surf through GPRS and is able to receive files thorough MMS.

I can recommend this phone to budget savers who want a little style on their cellular phones but if you are a tech savvy this is won’t suit your taste and style.

Over all, I like the phone and often use it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371703632170431/k2311a0317/3.17.09