China Palace Restaurant Lansing, MI  » Restaurants  »
1230 N Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lansing, MI 48915
  • One thing I have noticed the moment we came in was the cashier was so polite though he was not smiling
  • There was an old Chinese guy who I thought was one of the cooks

• by hornetlover

It was snowing so hard when we stopped by at the China Palace Restaurant. My husband ordered his favorite. He have been there many times, when he was still single. He said that the food there is good. And it’s true.

It was my first time to go there at the China Palace. The place was so small.

It has four tables. One thing I have noticed the moment we came in was the cashier was so polite though he was not smiling.

There was an old Chinese guy who I thought was one of the cooks. He talks a lot. And while he was talking, he was not working. Imagine, I just ordered french fries, but it took ...

• more than 30 minutes before my order arrived.

They are very slow when it comes to service. I was so pissed that time because it was so cold that night, there was a heavy snow falls then. And it took them 30 minutes before they can serve me my french fries. So, whenever my husband wants to have his favorite fried

rice and China Palace is the nearest Chinese restaurant that we may pass by, I never bother to order any of their foods. No way! I do not want to wait for 30 minutes just to fill my hunger. I would rather eat chocolate or candy mint than to wait for them to serve me my order. So slow. So disappointing.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71603632120431/k2311a0316/3.16.09