Lansing Mall Cinema  » Movies  »
921 Mall Dr. W Lansing, MI 48917
  • If we are going to see a movie in the weekend, we would consider Lansing Mall Cinema
  • Another thing that I have noticed about Lansing Mall Cinema is they do not have 3D movies

• by hornetlover

If we are going to see a movie in the weekend, we would consider Lansing Mall Cinema. It is as good as the other cinema. It is clean and cozy. Bathroom is neat and you can even take a nap right there inside the bathroom. Although, it is kinda small, they can accommodate 50 person in one theater.

Ticket

sellers are friendly, I guess all Americans are. It is not allowed to bring your own food or drinks inside the cinema. You have to buy your food and drinks right at the counter. They have combo of all sizes. The price is not that reasonable because for a medium glass of pepsi and popcorn, you will pay $8, no ...

• free refills for popcorn. If you want a refill, you will pay .25 cents. The only free they got is for pepsi, so you drink all you can till your stomach gets bloated.

Another thing that I have noticed about Lansing Mall Cinema is they do not have 3D movies. So, if there is a movie that is in 3D, and you

wanna see it and the only possible time for you to see that movie is the Lansing Mall time, you have two options, see the 2D or go to another cinema and sacrifice whatever important matters you have just to see 3D movies.

We would still go to Lansing Mall Cinema. I gotta try to save more pennies for my popcorn refills.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111603632110431/k2311a0316/3.16.09