ING Chinese Restaurant East Lansing, MI  » Restaurants  »
1500 W Lake Lansing Rd East Lansing, MI 48823
  • I would try their stir fry noodles sometime, it really looked delicious
  • What I have noticed about INGcredible are the employees

• by hornetlover

INGcredible Chinese Restaurant is a subsidiary of House of ING Chinese Restaurant. My husband and I go there once and he would have his favorite mushroom fried rice and egg roll.

I tried to have Huntan sweet and sour chicken at INGcredible, I liked it when I had a free taste. So, I

ordered half pint. When we got home, I cooked my own rice and ate that huntan. It’s good but I think it is too sweet. It took me 3 days to finish that huntan and I asked the help of our kitty here but she doesn’t like it.

INGcredible have a variety ...

• of chicken recipes and fried rice recipe as well. And they are fairly good. I would try their stir fry noodles sometime, it really looked delicious.

I don’t know but every time we go there at INGcredible, there’s always no customers. Maybe people are also taking their orders to go? Like

us. What I have noticed about INGcredible are the employees. They will never greet you with a smile which is very important in a business. It’s like you are talking to a zombie. They will ask for your order and just look at you. No Hi and Hello from anyone of them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71603632100431/k2311a0316/3.16.09