Whisper sanitary napkin  » Health  »
  • I would strongly recommend this napkin to any woman

• by adit

I have been using whisper sanitary napkin for quite sometime. I would strongly recommend this napkin to any woman.

I would like to tell a big hurray to the person who has designed this napkin.

This product has been

so nicely designed keeping in mind the problems, most of the women face.

Now, women have entered into all the fields.

Gone are those days, where women used to sit at home and only take care of the kids.

...

Ramya says :

Hi, I use whisper ultra maxi with wings . I`ve recentl moved from India to London and to my surprise I dont find the same comfort in any of the sanitary napkins available in the market here. Could you please advise if whisper ultra is sold anywhere in London and if yes, where is the distributor? Kindly reply as I am struggling without my usual napkin. Thank you. Regards, Ramya

Galega says :

Hi Ramya,

Whisper doesn’t sell this product in overseas market. It is for the Indian subcontinent. It is marketing a similar products in London namely ‘Whisper Pads Heavy Flow and Overnight Wings’. Please check that products. The wings are similar to what you find with ultra maxi. You will get the same comfort level. This product is available on Amazon.co.uk as well as in the local market.

bella says :

I have used your product for many years but lately I have found that the napkins do not stick as well as they use to. Sometime I find that the wings dont stick and the pad moves, which is something that I hate. I have now gone to use another product and found that their pads stick very well, much better than Whisper Napkins. I am really sad that this has happened as I really loved using Whisper.

Galega says :

When it comes to sanitary pads, there is nothing like`one product fits all’. That is why there are lots of varieties from a single company. You can see many types of Whisper sanitary pads. Actually, your body might have become not suitable for this pad. Changes in the structure of the body is quite normal as we grow old. It doesn’t mean that suddenly Whisper has started to release this pad with different size.

shakira says :

how to use Whisper sanitary napkin

Jules Li says :

Shakira, this can vary depending on the type of napkin. However in general terms, you have to remove it from the packaging, fold out the flaps and stick them in your underwear, with the adhesive part down.

jennifer Davis says :

hi using a sanitary napkin is pretty easy.

1. Choose the appropriate absorption level. If you are barely spotting use light absorbancy, if you are bleeding heavily use a super, and for moderate to heavy use a normal absorbacy.

2. Unwrap the napkin, but keep the plastic wrapping to use later when the pad is going in the trash bin (this is polite to others who may use the restroom after you). Now, remove the protective sheet that covers the sticky side of the napkin.

3. Place the napkin, sticky side down, onto the middle of your panties directly below your lady parts. I have found this is best accomplished in a sitting position with your panties stretched around your knees as it keeps the panties taught and prevents wrinkles from bunching up underneath the pad. If you have wings on your pads wrap the wings underneath your panties and securely fasten them together. This will help the pad stay in place as you move.

4. Now just go on about your day. Remember that your pad should be changed every few hours depending on how heavy your period is. Once you get a new pad wrap the old one in the wrapper you saved and throw it in the trash. Never ever throw the pad in the toilet this will cause a clog and a backup and will be really nasty.

bad says :

Can I suggest to the CSR departments or advertising, or even HR (human resources?) to do an educational campaign to inform tampon and sanitary pad users how to dispose of the used product. I feel that it is not enough to introduce a new product or concept in the market and assume that the user has the cultural wherewithal to know what to do. Let me relate my observations. At the moment I am working at a University in India. You or I might think that this sector of the consumer market (educated English speaking young ladies) would follow basic sanitary etiquette. Sometimes the girls (perhaps I should not discriminate? Maybe it`s also done by the female support staff and instructors)toss their used napkins on the floor of the toilet stall. It takes forever to get these soiled products removed cos the male janitor feels shy to be in their presence, me-thinx. I have informed the H.R. department but to no avail. They won`t keep a bin in the toilet stall itself. Yet I wonder if a bin would make a difference. There is a bin in the right outside the stall. Well, anywayz, just imagine my surprise today. I saw a rolled up pad inserted near the flush. So I am a Sikh (religion) and not supposed to be too proud to clean up grotty stuffs. For example, if I had trained to be a nurse I would have had to deal with bed pans etc. So luckily there were two old empty mineral bottles in the stall. There is a tap too. The reason being that this educational institution does not supply bog roll in its loos. In fact, I thought that the rolled up white pad was someone`s toilet tissues. So I navigated the bottles to dis-lodge the pad into the other bottle (it was cut off from the neck). Then I placed it by the bin outside the toilet stall. Really, the trials tribulations of working in a nouveau riche developing (dare I say 3rd?) country. sorry but I don`t know what brand the pad was, but this is a sanitary pad forum so I thought I would address the issue here.

Smitharamanan says :

Was using Whisper Ultra clean XL wings, but of late I was getting rashes after wearing the same for 3 - 4 days. Then I noticed Whisper Ultra Soft XL wings about two months ago. These are very soft and comfortable and are very gentle on skin. I do not feel like I am wearing the pads at all. The only point is in Whisper Ultra Soft, there is no Extra Heavy flow pads unlike Ultra Clean. But I can tell you, this is one of the most comfortable pads I have used in the last 18 years. Recently I was on a flight from Brazil to India - the first leg of journey to Dubai is like 16 hours…. I was having my periods - thanks to whisper, the journey was really comfortable.

Violetta says :

Were you physically comfortable using this product? Was it odor absorbent? What was the cost? Did the adhesive keep the napkin in place well?

Elle says :

Hi Violetta :) In my experience, I was physically comfortable while using the product. The adhesive kept the napkin in place for me.

Angelita Magana says :

Before I become an avid fan of Whisper sanitary napkin, I am loyal on my old brand of pad because it was comfortable and I always have extras for my needs. My monthly period is not really a heavy flow so a regular pad suits for me. There was a time that I had my regular period when I visited a friend at her house. I asked her if she has extra napkins and she game me this brand of Whisper sanitary napkins. I was skeptical to use it because I’m afraid to have irritations as it usually happens to me when I try other brands. After a few hours of usage, I can say that it snugly fits, it was just lightly scented, its length, width and thickness was just enough, and it did not irritate my skin. Probably because of it’s cottony soft cover, I feel like it was just an extension of my undies. My friend gave me a pack so I took it with me and used it as usual. My job as a field sales representative of consumer items at that time was physically demanding, I have to walk a lot hopping from one supermarket to another so I am really concerned about leaks. The Whisper sanitary napkin just did a good job for me, it was comfortable even if you have to do a lot of walking, it had no leaks, the adhesive kept it at the same place and it did not irritate my skin underneath. I will definitely recommend Whisper sanitary napkins to every woman out there, use it at your home or at your demanding job, it will do its job, at the right price. Kudos for the makers of this napkin, you understand every woman’s needs when it comes to sanitary napkins.

Hema says :

Before whisper ultra clean xl was verrryy good in quality it used b in stay fr long hrs in its place nw i bought new pack pads dy r vryy low quality wd vry thin pad nd it dsnt remain in its place fr 5 mins als.pl bring old quality pad or improve new quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 34140663210230/k2311a0614/6.14.06