Dirt Devil Extreme Power Stick Vacuum  » Housewares  »
  • I've never had a cordless vacuum, and I love it
  • I absolutely love this Dirt Devil and highly recommend it

• by TJ Lord

A new apartment means new accessories; we bought a new bed, a new TV, digital camera, laptop computer, and an absolute necessity: a new vacuum cleaner.

Prior to buying a new vacuum, I did a fair amount of homework and finally decided upon the Dirt Devil Extreme Power Stick Vacuum. I could not be happier! I purchased it from

Wal-mart for about $50.

I’ve never had a cordless vacuum, and I love it. I’m never going back to a bulky cord! It’s extremely lightweight and easy to use. It has 14.4 volts of power, which is just right for our small apartment. I’m not sure it would be terribly practical in a larger home, though.

One of my favorite ...

• features is that it vacuums both carpet and hard floors: there’s a simple switch to go back and forth between the two settings. I also love the bagless technology: it has a clear dust cup, so you can easily see when it’s full. It just pops out, you empty it in the trash, and you’re done. The handle
        folds down for storage; so, again, it’s absolutely ideal for a small apartment or even a dorm room.

We use it daily on carpet, linoleum, and bathroom tile. It picks up dirt that I can’t even see. The cordless technology and sleek design makes it easy to vacuum in hard-to-reach places. I absolutely love this Dirt Devil and highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531603631930331/k2311a0316/3.16.09