Compaq Presario Notebook (CQ60-215DX)
  • I love the separate number pad and generous 15.6 screen
  • All in all, I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone

• by TJ Lord

At only $449, this Compaq notebook is a fantastic deal. I love the separate number pad and generous 15.6″ screen. The screen is fantastic for viewing movies due to the Brightview technology; I’ve never watched movies on a laptop before, but my husband and I have viewed both movies and music videos on our Compaq; we love the clarity and color.

Of

course it’s equipped with Wifi, which is wonderful; and it also features dual-core technology, which lets you run several programs at once without the system slowing down. It has a DVD±RW/CD-RW drive, an SD card slot, and it’s lightweight and has a slim, sleek design. It’s very portable, not heavy, like some laptop computers. It comes with Windows Vista. I have ...

• found the computer to be extremely user-friendly and easy to operate.

I hate the touchpad. It’s practically unusable! It’s much too sensitive, and even when I turned down the sensitivity, it did no good. Now I refuse to use the touchpad, and I purchased a wireless mouse to compensate.

I don’t like the short battery life. If we travel with our Compaq, we

know that we’ll always need to locate an outlet. Also, the power cord is big and bulky, and a pain to plug in.

All in all, I would highly recommend this laptop to anyone. Soon, we’ll be shopping for a second computer, and I am giving serious considering to purchasing a similar Compaq laptop, as I’ve been so happy with this one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 631603631920331/k2311a0316/3.16.09