RCA TruFlat televison  » Electronics  »
  • I went ahead ordered it, believe me the picture quality on this is amazing
  • If you are planning for a television and your budget is lower than average, then I would definitely recommend on this television, since there will no regrets for compromising on a plasma or LCD television
  • The sound quality is the best part for which I would give 100/100 for this television

• by thrishan

I was planning to purchase a Television for past 4 months; I got hold of Amazon website for the deals going on. My budget was not that high to get a plasma or LCD Television.

But still I was looking for a decent television with most of advanced features.

I checked RCA television; on the

website it satisfied most of my conditions.

I went ahead ordered it, believe me the picture quality on this is amazing.

I tried playing a movie on my new television, very much thrilled to get a theatre feel on my new television.

If you are planning for a television and your budget is lower than average,

• then I would definitely recommend on this television, since there will no regrets for compromising on a plasma or LCD television.

RCA television comes with a remote and power cods.

You can set alerts and other programming required on this television.

It displays a very user friendly menu for adjusting picture quality and display.

The sound

quality is the best part for which I would give 100/100 for this television; it has a flat screen with speakers on its edges.

There are necessary slots for DVD and external speakers if you want to add on to this.

I am really happy that I purchased a television of right choice at a reasonable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161603631910331/k2311a0316/3.16.09