LG Mobile Phone - UX565  » Phones  »
  • I'd never had a phone with this feature, and I found it absolutely amazing
  • I love this feature, because our van doesn't have a fancy stereo system with an SD card slot
  • What I don't like about the UX565 is that the speaker phone is basically worthless

• by TJ Lord

I’ve had my LG UX565 cell phone for about a year, and I have been very happy with it. When my husband and I renewed our cell phone contract with US Cellular, he initially chose the UX565, while I opted for a different phone. It wasn’t long before I went back for my husband’s model.

I love the music player on this phone; in fact, the

MP3 player is such a great quality (and so easy to use) that I didn’t even need to buy an iPod. The music player has external touch keys for easy usage. Also, the phone has microSD technology. After having my LG UX565, I would never buy a phone without microSD compatibility. You do have to buy the SD card separate, but it’s like magic: using ...

• the included adapter, you insert the SD card into your computer, upload your MP3’s, and insert the microSD card into the phone. Instantly you have your entire music collection on your cell phone!

My favorite feature of the UX565 is the FM transmitter. I’d never had a phone with this feature, and I found it absolutely amazing. Basically, you program your phone to a specific radio

station; then, the transmitter allows you to play the MP3’s on your phone over the radio speakers in your car! I love this feature, because our van doesn’t have a fancy stereo system with an SD card slot.

What I don’t like about the UX565 is that the speaker phone is basically worthless. You can hardly hear anything on it, and sometimes you’ll hear high-pitched squeals or static.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 371603631890331/k2311a0316/3.16.09