Cuddle Zone Day Care Allentown, PA
Allentown, PA
  • I immediately withdrew my son as soon as I realized what was going on

• by Lynn Moll

I had my son enrolled in Cuddle Zone Day Care Center located in Allentown near the Airport. At first they seemed very nice. This was the first day care I have ever sent my son to, so I wasn’t sure what to expect and I was looking for any and every excuse not to like the place to be honest. But in reality, all the workers seemed very nice and seemed to treat the children really well.

I expressed some concerns that I didn’t think my son would take a nap at nap time and I was assured that they would try and if he would not they would allow him to do quiet activities so he would not get upset, but would not disturb the other children either. I was happy with that solution.

After about a week or two, I kept getting asked if I would object if my son would be moved up ...

• to the next age group because the teachers thought he was more advanced and belonged in the older age group. Well, what mother doesn’t want to hear that their child is advanced? I loved it and agreed. Not realizing that the real reason was because they needed the extra space in the younger group for another enrollment.

My son started getting hurt on almost a daily basis because these were so much bigger than him, when I asked

for him to be moved back, I was told there was not any room for him in that age group, and in order for him to move back they would need to hire another teacher.

I was outraged that they moved my son to a higher age group just to get another enrollment; I immediately withdrew my son as soon as I realized what was going on. I guess the almighty dollar meant more to them than a child’s safety!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 541603631860331/k2311a0316/3.16.09