Rotolo’s Pizzeria Baton Rouge  » Restaurants  »
Nicholson, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
  • Rotolo's Pizzeria is a great restaurant that I would suggest anyone looking for a pizza place in Baton Rouge to go to
  • They were always at our table asking us if we wanted any more to drink and if we were pleased with our food

• by Francis

Rotolo’s Pizzeria is a great restaurant that I would suggest anyone looking for a pizza place in Baton Rouge to go to. It has great food and excellent service. My most recent visit was a pleasure.

This week I went to Rotolo’s with some friends, and the service was great. They

were always at our table asking us if we wanted any more to drink and if we were pleased with our food. We were very pleased! Our pepperoni pizza was to die for, and we all got into a fight over the last piece.

Another great thing about Rotolo’s that is always ...

• constant are the cups. Every holiday and major Louisiana event, Rotolo’s makes cup for. When you order a beverage, they come in one of these cups, and you are able to keep it. If you ask for multiple of the cups, they give them to you for free! It’s really
        great, and it makes me want to go there more.

The value is also a great deal. You can get pizzas and other food for very cheap. I would advise their calzone Wednesdays.

In short, Rotolo’s is a great restaurant, and if you are in the Baton Rouge area, I would advise you to visit!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71603631830331/k2311a0316/3.16.09