Satori Symphony CD Player “Massage-to-Music” Massage Lounger  » Health  »
  • I bought the 'Satori Symphony CD Player Massage-to-Music Lounger' as I needed one and Sensa Symphony is the best and most advanced one as far as I know there is no competitor for it
  • It's a real fun I must say because my body gets relaxed and at the same time I enjoy my favorite music also

• by seema mishra

I bought the ‘Satori Symphony CD Player “Massage-to-Music” Lounger’ as I needed one and Sensa Symphony is the best and most advanced one as far as I know there is no competitor for it. The chair has immense features and it seems very difficult to give you the detail.

As I use the full massage most of the time I would like to start with it.

There are nine types of massage namely

kneading, rolling, tapping as also multiple kneading, rolling and tapping, accu-press, accu-thump, the seat that can be adjusted and inclined depending upon your need, stretch, accu-pulse vibration all the way through back, seat, calves and feet and a special air massage for calves and feet.

All these features to be found in one massage chair did not seem possible for me.

The massage-to-music chair has not only features for different types of massage but ...

• also the backlit LCD remote gives me information as what next is going to happen on this chair.

Not only this, there is built in MP3 player in which you can download music from Internet and Symphony massage chair will massage your body in accordance with the music.

It’s a real fun I must say because my body gets relaxed and at the same time I enjoy my favorite music also.

The headphones

are of high quality and I feel very comfortable with it.

I can also adjust the chair and it has the capacity up to 185 degrees and this can be done with just a touch of a button.

It gives me relief from intense pain in any part of the body as well as massages the whole body.

I use it daily and it gives me ultimate relaxation and rest at the end of the day.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341603631720331/k2311a0316/3.16.09