Orkut
www.orkut.com
  • I searched for my old pals with whom I had lost contact and amazingly I found many
  • After spending time on orkut, I became aware of another amazing feature of Orkut, i
  • It's the best social networking site, I've ever found
  • So, people start orkuting, and you ll experience new life

• by simsim

Every one have heard about Orkut. I joined this social networking site in 2006. I wasn’t very much active on Internet at that time. My friends used to talk about this and I got curious about it. At that time, if someone was having an account over it could only invite you to join. There was no open sign up system.So, I got invitation and made a new account. At first, orkut was alien to me, I didn’t know much of its functions. Slowly. I started understanding the concept. I searched for my old pals with whom I had lost contact and amazingly I found many. So, Orkut for me becomes

a way to be in touch with my all friends. It was a great feeling. I became active on orkut. I spent few hours daily chit chatting on this. After spending time on orkut, I became aware of another amazing feature of Orkut, i.e. community. I started joining few of my local communities and then moved to my favorite topics. And there I started being active too much. I made great friends, discussed many things and learned new things. I used to spend all my free time talking with other virtual friends I had made. I became active for 24 hours. I got into touch with so many people with different ...

• mentality and made very good friends. Suddenly, Orkut became my life. I was and am addicted to it. It has been three year since I joined Orkut, but I am still addicted to it. It has really helped me in several way. It’s the best social networking site, I’ve ever found. I got into touch with so many people, shared and gained new knowledge, all of my queries got answered. Orkut, in a way has improved me alot, taught me new lessons, introduce me to different cultures, removed my misconceptions and enhanced me as an individual.

Now, there are so many functions provided by orkut and they are updating it frequently.

Now you can choose themes for the look of your profile, scrap pictures, write messages, set your status. Even you get notifications of upcoming scraps and you don’t need to refresh it again and again. Even they have embedded chat option in the profile. Other features is applications. Now, there are a lot of applications available to enhance orkuting and for the entertainment.

I have seen so many different social networking sites, but Orkut is the best, there is not such a friendly user interface provided by any other site. So, people start orkuting, and you”ll experience new life. I am really grateful of Orkut for letting me so many true friends.

Orkut

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201603631700331/k2311a0316/3.16.09