Old Navy stretch jeans  » Clothes  »
  • I used to wear skirts before but now I am traveling so far like 2 hours so I prefer wearing pants or jean so it is more comfortable
  • I bought this Old Navy jeans from a boutique shop

• by lei

I used to wear skirts before but now I am traveling so far like 2 hours so I prefer wearing pants or jean so it is more comfortable. And one thing, I want to used some clothing that is not hard wash.

Wash and wear clothes are more comfortable to used, meaning easy to wash easy to wear so there’s

no ironing at all.

I bought this Old Navy jeans from a boutique shop.

The jeans is blue and it’s made in cotton also.

I loved the style and texture, it’s not hot when you fit it and the color is nice.

I bought the jeans for a reasonable price.

When I got home I wash and dry it and ...

• then fit it again, the jeans is easy to wash and it’s not hard to wear like some thick jeans that giving me a hard time.

I already have 2 Old navy jeans bought just this year.

I like their clothing and style.

The color of the jeans doesn’t fade away in frequent washing and even expose them to sunlight

will not make it fade too.

My friend also told me they are in to Old navy branded jeans, I am thankful that I am one of fan of Old Navy.

Because of Old Navy I was able to dress up nice everyday with my 2 jeans bought from them.

I hope I can buy some of their new clothing in the near future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551603631650331/k2311a0316/3.16.09