Mysinge Ikea Sofa
  • That's why we decided to buy some IKEA products for our furniture since we knew that IKEA will offer us some good price products

• by MomLouiTan

I bought this sofa few years ago. When we moved to Europe, we did not have any furniture at all. That’s why we decided to buy some IKEA products for our furniture since we knew that IKEA will offer us some good price products.

One of the stuff that we bought at that time is IKEA Mysinge Sofa. Actually it’s not really a sofa, we

can also use it as a bed. Just need to change the position of the part in the side, we can use it as a bed. So I could say that this model or this product is also sofa bed.

There are two choice of colors that you can take. The brown cover or the white color. You can change the cover if you already ...

• bored with the other color. IKEA sell the covers as well.

The covers are easy to clean. You can wash it by using your washing machine. Please watch the temperature when you wash it. It should be less than 60 degree when you wash those covers.

It’s easy to move as well. It’s not heavy so you can move it from one side to another

when you want to re-decorate your room.

The price for the new Mysinge Sofa at this moment could be 300 EUR (approximately). But the price can be change, you should check again with the local IKEA stores.

I am happy with this product. Since I can easily wash to make the dirt that my children put it in. Small kids always make a mess with sofa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 571603631610331/k2311a0316/3.16.09