Nokia 8801 Cellular Phone  » Phones  »
  • The Nokia 8801 is the one cellular phone in the market that is perhaps the most expensive, but has the best feaures and is top quality
  • This is convenient because when one battery needs to be recharged you can simply insert the second battery that is already charged
  • On the other hand, I am a cell phone enthusiast and I like to collect cell phones
  • If you have the money to buy one, then do so because you will not regret it

• by omair8
      The Nokia 8801 is the one cellular phone in the market that is perhaps the most expensive, but has the best feaures and is top quality. I believe it is the best cell phone in the market currently as of 2006. Why? Because there is so many features in this phone.

First of all, the phone is

not your ordinary flip or candy-bar style cell phone. It is actually a “sliding-style” phone, which is nice for a change.

The 8801 comes with two batteries, of which only one is used at a time. This is convenient because when one battery needs to be recharged you can simply insert the second battery that is already ...

• charged.

I personally use this method all the time. The phone has all your basic features (txting, photos, etc.

) plus more. There is bluetooth incorporated as well.

This phone is mostly luxury. There are other phones you can get as well that may be similar in features.

On the other hand, I am a cell phone enthusiast

and I like to collect cell phones. When I first saw the Nokia 8801 I knew I had to have it! Overall, this is a great phone.

In my honest opinion, this is the best phone in the market right now. If you have the money to buy one, then do so because you will not regret it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in June, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 37140663160230/k2311a0614/6.14.06