Mitsubishi HDTV
  • The best thing about using this Mitsubishi 736 Series WD-73736 rear projection black HDTV is that I can see each minute detail of the picture or movie I am watching
  • It also enhances fine details for better viewing experience
  • The only problem with this HDTV is the price
  • Thus I highly recommend this Mitsubishi 736 Series WD-73736 rear projection black HDTV

• by coolynch78

I always thought that there’s nothing special with the newer generation of TVs in the market today - until I have seen and experienced the beauty and picture quality of Mitsubishi 736 Series WD-73736 73 inch rear projection black HDTV. The first time I watched my favorite movie using this HDTV, the only words I was able to say was WOW! It was like being

a part of the movie. I could almost feel and taste the scene I was watching!

Now I can watch my favorite movies through this projector TV in the comfort of our living room whenever I want to. Because of this, I already said goodbye to the cinema watching. No more crowded places at long last!

The best thing about using this ...

• Mitsubishi 736 Series WD-73736 rear projection black HDTV is that I can see each minute detail of the picture or movie I am watching. The colors are sharp yet cool and relaxing for the eyes to see. The viewing will always be picture perfect through its 1080P DLP® Display.

Another good thing about this projector TV is its clear-as-crystal sound because of its 4D Video

Noise Reduction that reduces the noise that can distract movie watching. It also enhances fine details for better viewing experience.

The only problem with this HDTV is the price. It’s a little bit too expensive for me, but promise it’s really worth it.

Thus I highly recommend this Mitsubishi 736 Series WD-73736 rear projection black HDTV. Its your turn to experience home theater like never before!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161603631530331/k2311a0316/3.16.09