Jojo - How to touch a girl  » Music  »
  • I like this song because when it's sing, it can shows the vocals, i like singing that's why I like to practice my voice with a kind of song like that
  • Though the beginning of this song is look so easy, at the end of this song, Jojo shows her range vocal to the high pitch, I think she's a good singer looking for her age that still vwry young

• by coolvie

How to touch a girl from Jojo is a slow R & B song that nice to listen. I like this song because when it’s sing, it can shows the vocals, i like singing that’s why I like to practice my voice with a kind of song like that.

The lyrics is tell about a girl who try to tell

the boy what he must do if he really like her.

If he wanna her like him, he should know how to touch a girl kindly and softly.

For a teenage like Jojo, she’s very good sing this song.

Her voice is big and look like she’s sing not in her age which fourteen at that time.

I like the ...

• lyrics because if we have a same feeling with this song, we can sing it or play this song in front of the boys who like us so that he can understand what the girl want if he really love us.

range vocal to the high pitch, I think she’s a good singer looking for her age that still vwry young.

The music is just simple, most the instrument played is piano.

So, it’s just right if we wanna sing this song with the only piano.

The other music instrument doesn’t look so loud here.

It’s also completed by some backing vocals that make this song feels so touchly.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141603631450331/k2311a0316/3.16.09