3 day diet
  • They said it's clinically proven from a certain Cleveland clinic that's why I bought one
  • I will recommend this one but of course you would have to do a lot of disciplining

• by k_rose

I purchased a copy of this 3 day diet regimen because of its attractive 10 pounds loss after 3 days in the internet hoping that I could cut my ecess fats. I actually like it and find it effective even if I only lost 4 pounds which is not bad as well.

This regimen, you’ll be given a list of plans you

need to do exactly for 3 days.

Just for 3 days and it’s only three days of sacrifice.

They said it’s clinically proven from a certain Cleveland clinic that’s why I bought one.

I actually don’t dig too much about the product’s origin that’s why maybe I have a lot of problems in my body most of the time and I ...

• don’t know what’s causing it.

I lost weight in 3 days which is great.

The next day I could eat normally which is good.

I have a great feeling that the weight loss for 3 days is due to fluid loss and not from fat loss.

You cannot do that in any other diet.

You have to maintain doing what you’re doing

in 6 months because that’s how long your body can fully adjust on the weight changes of your body.

I will recommend this one but of course you would have to do a lot of disciplining.

You have to follow what’s on the plan and stick with it if you want to cut the pounds up to 10 pounds in just 3 days.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341603631440331/k2311a0316/3.16.09