4head headaches and migraines  » Health  »
  • At first I like it because I see immediate results of relieving from headaches
  • So I decided to choose another product that will treat other illness not only head pains and effective

• by k_rose

This product is for headaches and migraines. My boyfriend uses this for his headaches and recommended it to me and we even have it in our medicine cabinet.

At first I like it because I see immediate results of relieving from headaches.

When I got promoted I had more headaches and stresses and felt more pains like

menstrual pains.

I used this product before I transferred to Ibuprofen which is what I am using till the moment.

This is quite effective to treat the symptoms of headache but does not actually cure it.

In a few hours I would take a table again because the pain re-occurs.

There are times that it is working ...

• well for me but there are also times that it’s only effective for few hours.

So I decided to choose another product that will treat other illness not only head pains and effective.

That is why I shifted to another brand.

Also I feel drowsy when I drink it and makes me sleepy.

Sleeping is strictly

prohibited in the office and I’ll be in trouble if I do.

I tried one time I have to drink coffee a lot because I felt sleepy after drinking 4head.

That evening I couldn’t sleep and made me took leave at work to rest.

But with my boyfriend, this products works for him but not for me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341603631430331/k2311a0316/3.16.09