Pussycat Dolls - Don’t cha  » Music  »
  • Mostly singing in this song is Nicole, she's always sing most whole of Pussycat Dolls's song, the other member just like sing as a backing vocal, that's the part that I don't like from this group

• by coolvie

‘Don’t cha is the first single from Pussycat Dolls’s first album. I really like this song because it’s so energic and can make me cheer up.

‘Don’t cha is tell about the girl who feel that a boy like her, she feels that all the boy like her because she’s so fun, sexy, hot, and has

all the boys need.

The lyrics is so confident and a little bit naughty.

This song is really fix to sing in front of the boys if we wanna flirt him The video clip of his song is so energic.

The Pussycat Dolls mostly shows dance and dance.

The dancing is so attractive and fun, make ...

• me wanna copy the move if I watch it.

Mostly singing in this song is Nicole, she’s always sing most whole of Pussycat Dolls’s song, the other member just like sing as a backing vocal, that’s the part that I don’t like from this group.

They’re so funky but it’s not cool with the portion of

vocals.

The music in this song is the mix of R & B, pop, and dance music.

The beat is so up and the drum basses feels so loud in here.

If we wanna sing this song it’s just easy because the lyrics is simple.

This song s good to dance and played when we wanna feel confident and happy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141603631420331/k2311a0316/3.16.09