Rihanna - Take a bow  » Music  »
  • Take a bow is sad song from Rihanna, I think this song is the opposite from the famous Rihanna's song, Umbrella, because this song it's not cheer up and not energic
  • I like karaoke with this song, because 'take a bow' is interesting to sing too

• by coolvie

Take a bow is sad song from Rihanna, I think this song is the opposite from the famous Rihanna’s song, Umbrella, because this song it’s not cheer up and not energic. This song is tell about a girl who always cheated by her boyfriend.

He always forgiven,

but he always repeat his mistake over and over again until one daay, the girl can’t stand anymore, she won’t forgive her boyfriend again because it’s so painful and so sick.

She rather break up and go.

The story is like the same with all the girl story that most they cheated by her boyfriend over and over again.

I think I definetely agree if I got cheated, I won’t forgive my boyfriend too.

The music is melodic and pretty flat.

If we listen this song, we can’t dance or move our body because ...

• Rihanna - Take a bow
      it’s not kind of that song.

In a contrary we can even cry listen this song.

Rihanna is singing well in this song, like she really has her own story about that.

I like karaoke with this song, because ‘take a bow’ is interesting to sing too.

Though the melodic is slow, but in the middle of the song in after chorus, there’s a pretty high pitch that must I reach to feel a same sing like Rihanna maybe.

This song may give you an inspiration and spirit to move on if you have a same story like that.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 141603631370331/k2311a0316/3.16.09