Robinson’s Mall Food Court
Pedro Gil cor. Adriatico Sts., Ermita, Manila, Philippines
  • When we were inside our hotel room and I was changing my clothes, I saw him sitting in the dining and noticed that he is not eating his java fried rice, so I asked him what's the matter

• by hornetlover

Robinson Mall is well-known in the Philippines. They have branches all over the country. It is very famous to foreigners because it is located in Manila. Robinson Manila is sometimes called Robinson’s Malate, where all hotels are located. Five Stars, three stars, name it, you can find a hotel in near Robinson’s.

My fiance (now husband) stayed in a hotel near Robinson’s. We always go there because there is no other malls that was near, where you don’t have to take a taxi and travel just to go to malls.

My fiance (now

husband) asked me to get some food, we never eat in any food chains there. We always take our food to go. He love fried rice. We tried to get his favorite fried rice to one of the leading Chinese fast food chain in the Philippines but the line was too long and he do not want to wait that long. So, I suggested to go to food court. We stopped to this one food stall, good gracious, I cannot remember the name of the food stall. And when my fiance (now husband) saw ...

• the java fried rice there, he asked for it. But, I saw that it doesn’t looked good anymore. So, I suggested that we better get back to that Chinese fast food restaurant. Again, he don’t want to wait long just for his fried rice.

When we were inside our hotel room and I was changing my clothes, I saw him sitting in the dining and noticed that he is not eating his java fried rice, so I asked him what’s the matter. Then he told me that the fried rice was mushy!

I knew it! I told

him so but he didn’t listen to me. So, he put that three order of mushy java fried rice in the waste bag. It was Php 15.00 per order of that mushy fried rice.

Since then, he have learned his lesson. We never go to any food court again. Yes, it is a little cheaper if you will get your food there at the food court but your health is the one at stake. I hope Robinson’s Mall authorities would do something about that. They should check the sanitation of all the food stalls there at Robinson’s.

Pauline Ross E Garcia says :

To whom it may concern,
    Hi sir, Im a student of a business school. may i ask if how much is the rent of a stall in the food court?

Farah says :

Hello,
    This depends on what type of business school you are currently studying in. The average cost of a 10-foot plot is around $ 20 for a day but it all depends on the area, the demographics etc.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 241603631240231/k2311a0316/3.16.09