Verizon Wireless  » Cellular services  »
  • If you have another choice (which I unfortunately don't) choose it

• by Stacy

I have been a customer of Verizon Wireless for about four years. I have always had problems with their customer service, and the silly charges. I was once charged for looking at the music, I didn’t buy anything mind you, but I was still charged for it. A whopping $100.00! I did call and complain and they removed the charges.

I can say that the service area is large! I live far out in the country, and I get perfect reception. That’s about all the good I can say about Verizon though.

I really don’t understand why they are one of the number one service providers out there. They really don’t deserve it. Which brings us to our first review. CUSTOMER ...

• SERVICE

Now you would have a better chance of jumping off a fifty story building and surviving than getting someone competent to help you. I have waited for an hour being shuffled around from person to person, and having NO ONE able to help me! I mean really how hard is it to pull up my info? COME ON! Verizon customer

service gets a 4/10.

Moving on to cell service. I do have many good things to say about the cell service. I almost always have reception, and it’s always clear. So, cell service gets a 8/10!

Overall combining customer service and cell reception I’ll give Verizon Wireless a 6/10. If you have another choice (which I unfortunately don’t) choose it.

VERIZON WIRELESS: 6/10

Verizon Wireless

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221503630920731/k2311a0315/3.15.09